No products in the cart.
The Snapper Zero turn ZTX250 is equipped with a 122cm mower deck. This is a fast working machine, ideal if you’re maintaining a very large grassed area where manoeuvrability is important. Featuring a high-capacity 724cc Briggs & Stratton V-Twin OHV engine this is a very high performing and durable machine. It combines side-discharge and mulching functions with a multiple stage Height-of-cut adjustments and a cargo bed. Mulch kit is an extra.
- Briggs & Stratton Intek™ Series 8270 V-Twin Engine
- Two Dependant Hydro Gear® EZT® Transmissions
- Twin Lever Controls for Smooth, Fast Manoeuvring
- Fabricated Steel Deck
- Foot-assisted mower deck lift
- Easy height of cut adjustment
- 13 Cutting Height Adjustments
- Optional mulching kit & grass collector
- Cargo bed included
- Adjustable Seat with Arm Rests